6.18.2008

Nanoha & Moar!

So I've waited for my figurine of figma Nanoha Takamachi Barrierjacket Ver. to be delivered from Play-Asia. I was getting worried the package might be misplaced some where but it finally arrived at the door step this afternoon!

I wasn't really planning to get her at first since i'm not a super fan of Nanoha (I do like the series but not to a crazed fan extent). But when I saw the release of figma Fate T. Harlaown Barrierjacket Ver. I thought it'll be a sweet collection to have those two so I went forth and ordered from Play-Asia.

figma_nanoha_01.jpg figma_nanoha_02.jpg

I'm glad it arrived :) and can't wait to open the box when get some free time tomorrow. And also, the local shop rang me up to inform that both my Miku Hatsune Nendoroid and Lazengann is really for collection! I'll be looking forward to them as well!

:] Today is a good day!

0 comments: