7.14.2008

Konata Izumi Cosplay Ver.


Larger Slideshow


So here's my virgin purchase from eBay, the Wonfes 08 limited edition of Konata Izumi cosplaying as Haruhi. I knew I had to buy this when i saw the price tag from the seller. Most of the places I saw that has her on sale ranges mostly around US$120 and that's without counting shipment. And what's not to trust a seller who has a track record 100% record from every sale.

Konata's cute as ever and it was fun when i plucked couple items from my figma Nanoha and transfered them onto her.

Hmmm..can't wait to get my hands on the winter uniform version of Konata later this month. Probably have fun transfering those faces to this version and vice versa :3

Ooh and Play-Asia is having an large scale offer right now.
Play-Asia.com Octopus Catching Summer Sale: 25% OFF ALL in-stock items - Only until Sunday, July 20th 2008

Too bad(or lucky?) that I couldn't find anything interesting that's on discount :o

0 comments: