4.29.2008

Burst Angel Meg

I woke up this morning (pretty late actually) and found the parcel from Play-Asia sitting there. I was beginning to wonder when will it arrive since I ordered it on the 18th of the month and here it is ten days after.

This is what I got, Creator's Labo #001 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Burst Angel Meg, pretty mouthful isn't it? Apparently there was a weekly offer going about and the figure was going for US$ 19.90 and since the shipment is free, I've decided to give it a go. It's my virgin purchase from Play-Asia anyway and if it stuffs up, it won't be a huge loss.

Well i took out my K550i phone and started snapping, sure it's no SLR quality but I suck at photography anyway. The last four photos was taken using my crappy Sony DSC P92.

Now if only my Horo figurine would arrive =_=''''

meg_01.jpg meg_02.jpg meg_03.jpg meg_04.jpg meg_05.jpg

meg_06.jpg meg_07.jpg meg_08.jpg meg_09.jpg meg_10.jpg

meg_11.jpg meg_12.jpg meg_13.jpg meg_14.jpg meg_15.jpg

0 comments: